The caldera on Ertale – feel the heat of a live volcano
Tesfa Tours is running two Danakil trips in September.
Each is a 2 night / 3 day adventure taking in the desert with the stunning mineral deposits and Erta Ale volcano with the active lava lake.
The first departure date is 4 September from Mekele / returning on 6th September in the afternoon.
Spectacular mineral deposits at Dalol
The second trip will run starting on 28th September and return on 30 September.
Both start and end in Mekele and can include airport pickup and drop off.
We have excellent Toyota Hardtop landcruisers and experienced drivers who regular drive on Danakil trips, a first rate guide and a very good cook.
Tesfa Tours own 4WDs in Dalol
The maximum number of clients on a trip is eight! Which keeps it small, personal and flexible to your needs.
For more information please contact Danakil@tesfatours.com
For a complete holiday why not add a couple of days walking in the mountains of Eastern Tigray after your Danakil safari?
Whether you live in Ethiopia, or used to live here, or are planning a visit, this calendar is a must.
- Each month shows the main saints’ days, the fasts, and other holidays set into the western calendar.
- Ethiopian calendar dates and months are clearly shown too (allowing you to ‘translate’ dates from one calendar to the other).
- Calendar showcases the Tesfa Community treks in Wollo and Tigray with stunning photographs (mostly from clients).
- Proceeds are used to support the farming communities along the treks.
- Full moon depicted on the calendar.
Desk top calendar
It comes in 3 formats:
- traditional wall hanging version 52x29cm (when hanging)
- diary format 20cmx14cm, designed to fit in your bag
- desk top version to sit on your desk.
Tesfa asks for a donation of 200 birr for a calendar if picked up here in Addis.
We can also post internationally: the cost is £15 for 1 & £25 for 2.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or call 092-349-0495